Monday 9 September 2013

The Wonder of An Early Morning

Yesterday, I had to wake up early because I had school stuff to do at 6 a.m. I left the house at around 5:20 a.m. As I traveled to my destination, I was surprised of how beautiful the early morning is. The sky was of a light shade of blue with a hint of orange and yellow, the air was a bit chilly, the streets weren't clogged by cars (yet)... it was a sight I don't usually see. I felt like I was in a different place. It didn't feel like the city at all. Sigh, it was a great start to my morning. 

It's been so long since I last woke up this early that I forgot how nice early mornings are. Waking up at dawn is usually a hard thing for me to do since I usually wake up late. But after yesterday, I realized that maybe I should wake up early once in a while, just to see how beautiful the morning is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment