Friday 27 September 2013

Missing The Liars

Watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars season four on TV a few days ago just made me realize how much I missed the show. It's been months since I last watched an episode of PLL. I've been a fan of the show since season one. Following Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer on their quest to catch the masked villain, "A" has always been exciting to watch. 

I actually find it funny how season after season they find out that "A" is actually a group of people bent on using their dark secrets against them. Let's not forget to mention, that the "A" team is actually composed of people close to them like Mona, Toby, and Ezra. It won't be much of a shock to me if one of their parents turn out to be "A" too. 

Sigh, I miss the liars and their outfits. Hopefully, I can do a PLL marathon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment