Friday 20 September 2013

The Sandwich I Love

After school, we stopped by a McDonald's drive-through to buy some food. I've been craving for a McSpicy burger for weeks now and seeing its commercial on TV over and over again was just absolute torture. So I took this opportunity to satisfy this craving. I ordered a McSpicy Shake Shake Meal: it consists of a McSpicy burger, flavored fries, and a drink.

And there it was.. the beauty that is the chicken sandwich in my hand in all its chicken-y glory. It was a sight to behold, I tell you. It was the highlight of my day. 

The fried chicken fillet+crispy lettuce+mayo combination kind of sandwich/burger is one of my all-time favorites, especially when the chicken is spicy. Yum! The flavored fries was okay. The barbecue powder sort of solidified and weren't really in powder form. But the burger was still good!

It was definitely a great (and filling) way to end my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment