Saturday 14 September 2013

A Day with Dim Sum

The weekend has arrived which meant one thing: food trip!

I've been swamped with school work these past few days and I've been wanting to go on a food trip and relax even for just a few hours. And so, after my classes this morning, my sister and I headed to one of my go-to fast food chains for my Chinese dim sum cravings. For lunch, we had steamed fried rice, sweet and sour pork, and spring rolls.

But even if I was more than full after that meal, my food trip wouldn't be complete without my 22 ounces of milk tea.. with tapioca pearls of course. It's been my routine ever since I got hooked on milk tea to have it as dessert every time I eat out. Personally, my favorite flavor is vanilla. It's a safe choice but it's a classic flavor. I don't think you can go wrong with vanilla. 

Hhhmm, just writing this post is already making me crave for another tall cup of milk tea. Darn it. 

Do you like Chinese food and milk tea as well? What's your favorite flavor? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment