Thursday 19 September 2013

The Fun in Sports

Today is the first day of our intramural games event; which meant food carts, cheers, visitors, and sports... A LOT OF SPORTS. During last year's intramural games, I wasn't really able to appreciate and understand some of the sports especially soccer baseball and softball because I had no idea of the rules and how the game goes. While everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs, cheering on for their team mates, I was just sitting silently in the corner, with a big, fat question mark on my face... and a cookie in my hand. 

Fast forward to now, I'm on my feet, screaming and cheering for my team mates. Woot! I'm proud to say, that now, I actually understand other sports better. *pats myself on the back* I was actually able to watch soccer baseball, softball, and volleyball games today! and I enjoyed watching all three of them! I never imagined myself to be so "sporty".

I can't wait to watch more games tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment