Saturday 21 September 2013

As The Games Come To An End

Today is the last day of our 3-day intramural games event. For the first time ever, I got to play an official game of soccer baseball. Yay! We lost though. Boo! haha. Just kidding. It was purely a friendly game. It was a great experience that left me with a deeper appreciation for sports. It even inspired me to MAYBE play soccer baseball again next year.

Aside from soccer baseball, us, scrabble players, also played our last game in scrabble for this year's intramurals. We won! It was the only game we won out of three, actually. haha. Oh well, at least we gave it our best and we had fun.

In the afternoon, we went to Jelly Citea for some afternoon refreshments. I had their "Paris" drink. It tasted okay but it was too sweet for my liking. I prefer their vanilla milk tea more. We basically just chilled out at the cafe' and chitchatted. The school was getting too hot for us to bear so the air conditioning was definitely refreshing.

That's it for this year's intramurals. With all my new experiences in sports, I can't wait for next year's intramural games. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment