Saturday 19 October 2013

As Long As You Love Me

It seemed like it was just yesterday when the blind auditions of The Voice U.S. Season Five started. I can't believe it's the battle rounds already. Even though I haven't seen an actual episode of the season on TV, I still managed to listen to some performances on Youtube. I know, I know. It's sad how I'm a fan of the show yet I haven't seen it on TV. Anyway, my favorite of the season so far is Caroline Pennell. Her rendition of "Anything Could Happen" was just amazing! 

For the battle rounds, she sang Justin Bieber's "As Long As you Love Me" with teammate, Anthony Paul. Their haunting rendition of Bieber's hit gave me goosebumps. After hearing the first fifteen seconds of the video, I immediately said to myself, "Damn, this girl's good!" There's this dreamy quality to her voice. There was a point in the performance where I thought fairies and unicorns or some mythical creature would come out. Her voice is that magical. Caroline was really good but I have to say Anthony Paul gave a good fight! But since I'm biased towards Caroline, I'd choose her. I love this girl! Luckily, CeeLo chose her. I would have cried if she got eliminated. haha. 

Before I end this post, I would just like to say...... CAROLINE PENNELL FOR THE WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment